List Of Top 5 Interesting Facts Of Hare Rama Hare Krishna Movie
Hare Rama Hare Krishna sounds like a film which presents some religious facts in front of the audience but all things were opposite with expectation as it was based drugs, pedlars. Drugs addicted girl role played by Zeenat Aman which was not the first choice for this role and some more facts about Hare Rama Hare Krishna. Here are the Read top 5 interesting facts of Hare Rama Hare Krishna movie
- Initially, Dev Anand sister role offered to Mumtaz which she rejected as did not feel comfortable to play sister role opposite Dev Sahab so the role was offered to Zeenat Aman. Rest are history now.
- Dev Anand got an idea of Hare Rama Hare Krishna during the shooting of Prem Pujari as his film protested in Calcutta. He visited Kathmandu, Nepal and shown the condition of hippies.
- Hare Rama Hare Krishna was the biggest hit of 1971 and it was released 9th December’1971.
- Most of the shooting of Hare Rama Hare Krishna was based in Kathmandu, Nepal as an original plot of the movie was based in Nepal. The original idea of films in mind of Dev Anand came from Nepal itself.
- On the base of song “Dum Maro Dum” a film came in the year2011 starring Abhishek Bachchan, Prateek Babbar and the guest appearance of Deepika Padukone. Dum Maro Dum opposed ISCON for its name. Strory was also inspired from Hare Ram Hare Krishana.
This was the report of top 5 interesting facts of Hare Rama Hare Krishna movie